Cooking and Recipes
- Here’s something that’s good for what ails you – chicken and dumpling soup.
- A hearty first meal for the New Year that’ll set your stomach right, it’s easy and quick to make — perfect if you were up too late having a little too much fun on New Year’s Eve.
- Long work days or afternoons filled with holiday lists that only seem to get longer are in need of a perfect ending. This velvety smooth, creamy tomato soup with cheesy croutons will do the trick.
In the Kitchen
No more boring turkey sandwiches: Spice up those leftovers with this tasty southwest soupTired of those boring leftover turkey sandwiches and bland casseroles? Here’s a delicious and easy way to serve up those leftovers with a southwestern flair.
- A full meal, stuffed inside an acorn squash for a healthy dish to keep your warm as we move into winter.
- Bye, bye dry bird. With this simple trick, the perfect is soaked right in for a moist, turkey Thanksgiving turkey. In the Kitchen this week with Kayleigh.
- One of those meals that just shouts “Mom!” is meat loaf. It’s just a mom food.