Cooking and Recipes
- Forget the chili. Serve up something even impatient New Yorkers are willing to wait in line for. Bring the Halal Guys to your kitchen with this winning game day meal that’s sure to score big with everyone at your party.
- Here’s something that’s good for what ails you – chicken and dumpling soup.
- A hearty first meal for the New Year that’ll set your stomach right, it’s easy and quick to make — perfect if you were up too late having a little too much fun on New Year’s Eve.
- Long work days or afternoons filled with holiday lists that only seem to get longer are in need of a perfect ending. This velvety smooth, creamy tomato soup with cheesy croutons will do the trick.
In the Kitchen
No more boring turkey sandwiches: Spice up those leftovers with this tasty southwest soupTired of those boring leftover turkey sandwiches and bland casseroles? Here’s a delicious and easy way to serve up those leftovers with a southwestern flair.
- A full meal, stuffed inside an acorn squash for a healthy dish to keep your warm as we move into winter.
- Bye, bye dry bird. With this simple trick, the perfect is soaked right in for a moist, turkey Thanksgiving turkey. In the Kitchen this week with Kayleigh.