- Forgiveness of those who have wronged us, even grievously, allows us to turn a horrendous event into a blessing.
- The season reminds us: Emmanuel, ‘God with us’ is true all the year long.
- Miracles are not so hard to believe in when you see them through the eyes of a child.
- It may take God years to respond to prayers, but the season of Advent reminds us that waiting in joyful expectation will be rewarded with an answer in the time He knows is right.
Life on Purpose
In a bitter and divisive election season, why we must choose to be the bridge that connects the best in all of usThis election cycle has stirred feelings strong enough to divide even families, neighbors and friends, but if we choose to overlook the differences that separate us, we find the good in all of us.
- Despite sometimes feeling far away from God and our loved ones in heaven, he reminds us in many ways that are never really alone.
- Time spent in prayer listening for the voice of God grants guidance and spiritual nourishment.