- Of all of God’s creatures, service dogs are perhaps one of the greatest physical evidence of His love and protection.
- Throughout the Old Testament, references to the blowing of the trumpet, or the shofar, signify a call to pay attention and be obedient to the voice of God.
- Let the children and the child-like among us teach us how to love even in the face of rejection, how to encourage and be kind to one another. Let the children teach us to respect one another for who we are and not measure another’s value by the tasks we perform.
- The secret to love can be summarized in just three principles.
- Hope is a conscious choice. Choose hope and it will be the cornerstone of your life.
- Forgiveness of those who have wronged us, even grievously, allows us to turn a horrendous event into a blessing.
- The season reminds us: Emmanuel, ‘God with us’ is true all the year long.