- Riverhead physician assistant Michael Troyan was sentenced to five years in federal prison, three years’ supervised release, and $710,290 forfeiture, by U.S. District Judge Denis R. Hurley this morning in Central Islip.
- A Flanders man is facing first-degree rape charges for alleged sexual assault of two little girls.
- A motorcyclist was airlifted to Stony Brook University Hospital after a collision with a car on Manor Road and Twomey Avenue in Calverton last night.
- A pickup truck westbound on Route 25 in Jamesport overturned when the driver lost control, crossed the oncoming lane of traffic and ran off the road, according to Riverhead Town Police.
- Police are looking for a man who fled from an officer during a traffic stop.
- Police issued a description of the suspect who they say wore a ski mask and demanded cash from a clerk in the Hanes brand outlet.
- Two more suspects have been arrested in connection with the Thanksgiving Day break-in at Splish Splash Water Park by BMX joy riders, Riverhead Police announced this morning.