- A motorcyclist was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital after being hit by a driver who left the scene on Route 25A in Calverton late last night.
Cops: Riverhead woman shot NYPD officer in face with pellet gun, could be connected to other shootingsTiara Ferebee, a 24-year-old Riverhead woman, is facing attempted murder charges after she allegedly shot a police officer with a pellet gun in Queens last Wednesday, police said.
- Rasheeda Brown and Tanya Brown both entered ‘not guilty’ pleas to a slew of charges today in Suffolk County Criminal Court. Both were held in lieu of bail at Suffolk County Correctional Facility.
- A four-car accident at the intersection of Sound Avenue and Northville Turnpike sent seven people to the Peconic Bay Medical Center this afternoon.
- A 16-year-old boy has been charged in a string of burglaries and vandalism incidents in Aquebogue and Jamesport this spring and summer.
Woman who led police on multiple car chases through Riverhead last month charged in 28-count indictmentShe’s been charged with multiple felonies in the indictment, including grand larceny and criminal possession of stolen property charges.
- A 61-year-old woman was taken to Peconic Bay Medical Center after she struck a pole and flipped her vehicle on Sound Avenue in Wading River just before 10 this morning.