Cops: Two Riverhead men face assault, menacing and other charges after March 10 incident at Mill Road homeTwo men face assault and menacing charges in a March 10 incident at a Mill Road home.
- The MTA fire marshal was called to investigate the fire alongside the railroad tracks east on Mill Road.
- Three westbound vehicles were involved in the rear-end smack-up at about 2:40 p.m. east of Harrison Avenue.
- A three-car accident involving a Riverhead school bus on Route 25 in Aquebogue this morning sent one person to the hospital. No one on the bus was injured. The bus was carrying about 15 elementary school children at the time of the crash, which occurred shortly after 8:30 a.m. The bus was stopped to pick up children ...
- A pedestrian was struck and killed by a pickup truck on Route 58 near Applebee’s late last night, Riverhead Police Chief David Hegermiller said this morning.
- A dispute between two residents of a downtown Riverhead sober house last night turned violent, with one man stabbing another in the stomach, Riverhead Town Police said in a press release this morning.
State Police charge Wyandanch man with stealing parts from Riverhead auto dealership; accomplice remains at largePolice are searching for a man wanted in connection with stolen auto parts from a Riverhead Ford dealership. The man fled on foot and escaped arrest following a car chase early Monday morning. A passenger in his vehicle was apprehended and charged with several felonies, State Troopers said.