- A Mastic woman was charged with felony DWI under Leandra’s Law after being stopped by Riverhead Police at the scene of an accident. Police said Janvena C. Minter, 36, at the scene of an accident last night and was determined to be intoxicated. Her 3-year-old daughter was a rear-seat passenger in Minter’s 2000 Hyundai. Minter was arrested ...
- Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Town of Riverhead Police are seeking the public’s help to identify and locate the person or people who stole a dirt bike from a Riverhead home last month.
- Riverhead Police are asking the public’s help on a commercial burglary that occurred early this morning on West Main Street.
- A Riverhead man “brandishing two handguns” is facing a reckless endangerment charge following his arrest last night on Northville Turnpike, according to Riverhead Town Police.
- Riverhead police charged a Sound Beach woman for petit larceny after they say she made several fraudulent returns at a store for cash.
- Maurice Harris of Coram was charged with first degree robbery following a Riverhead Police investigation into a robbery at the Target on Route 58.
Patchogue man arrested after allegedly writing ‘Pain Mgmt’ on sign at Wading River walk-in medical clinicJoseph Mark Kirch, 54, was arrested yesterday on a criminal mischief charge of making graffiti, a class A misdemeanor.
- Southold Police arrested a Riverhead man on drug charges last night after getting a tip about an erratic driver in Greenport.
- Police are looking for two men who stole merchandise valued at almost $4,000 from Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store on Feb. 28.
- A 20-year Wading River man was charged with driving while intoxicated in Peconic late Saturday night, Southold Town Police reported Sunday. Police said Matthew E. Ogorman was stopped for failing to travel in his designated lane, and for moving from his lane unsafely. Ogorman failed several roadside sobriety tests administered at the scene, police said. ...
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, May 24-28, 2016.
- Police say the three teens cut a hole in a fence, broke a window to gain entry to a building and removed two quads from the Line Road, Manorville property.
- A Wading River man is facing a felony criminal mischief charge after he was involved in a motor vehicle accident last night on Long Pond Road in Wading River.
- Rasheeda Brown, 30, and Shareem Giles, 45, were both arrested on charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance over the weekend.