- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, Nov. 13-20, 2016. Editor’s note: A criminal charge is an accusation. By law, a person charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 13 November 2016, 1:11 a.m., Planet Fitness, Riverhead Suspicious person Complainant reports being assaulted by unknown subjects. 14 November 2016, 5:53 a.m., ...
- Southold Police charged a Jamesport woman with driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop where police say she failed field sobriety tests.
- Elena Vera, 27, has been charged with three counts of petit larceny after police found she stole money and lottery tickets from a Wading River gas station where she was once an employee, according to Riverhead police.
- Police would not confirm the identity or age of the deceased male or the cause of death.
- Nickolas Donnelly, 14, was last seen at his home, located at 3 Chambord Court, at 10 a.m. yesterday when he left for a run, police said. Donnelly is 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 105 pounds, has light brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt.
Cops: Hampton Bays woman who stole bags from children’s play center charged with petit larceny, child endangermentPolice said the woman removed a woman’s pocket book and a diaper bag from Safari Adventure while in the presence of a five-year-old child.
- Cops: Pair arrested on felony larceny charges after stealing merchandise from Target; Masonic Lodge burglarized.
Swimming pool vandal: Unknown person enters fenced Wading River yard, causes ‘extensive damage’ to swimming poolAn unknown person entered a Wading River backyard last month and caused “extensive damage” to a swimming pool by pouring a substance into the water.
- A Ridge man who drove drunk with three children in his vehicle yesterday is facing felony DWI and other charges, Riverhead Town Police said.
- Southampton Police report the arrest of a Flanders man on a misdemeanor DWI charge following a traffic stop on Flanders Road in Riverside early this morning. Police said they arrested Raul Bonilla Perez, 27, just before 2 a.m., after he was stopped for traffic infractions and found to be intoxicated, according to a police report. He was arrested ...
Cops: Riverhead man stole wallets containing $1,300+ from vehicle in Mattituck, charged with grand larcenyCharles Kendall Johnson, 31, was arrested today in Riverhead after a police investigation revealed he stole two wallets from a vehicle in Mattituck, police said.
- A Mastic woman was charged with felony DWI under Leandra’s Law after being stopped by Riverhead Police at the scene of an accident. Police said Janvena C. Minter, 36, at the scene of an accident last night and was determined to be intoxicated. Her 3-year-old daughter was a rear-seat passenger in Minter’s 2000 Hyundai. Minter was arrested ...
- Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Town of Riverhead Police are seeking the public’s help to identify and locate the person or people who stole a dirt bike from a Riverhead home last month.
- Riverhead Police are asking the public’s help on a commercial burglary that occurred early this morning on West Main Street.