- Riverhead police charged a Sound Beach woman for petit larceny after they say she made several fraudulent returns at a store for cash.
- Maurice Harris of Coram was charged with first degree robbery following a Riverhead Police investigation into a robbery at the Target on Route 58.
Patchogue man arrested after allegedly writing ‘Pain Mgmt’ on sign at Wading River walk-in medical clinicJoseph Mark Kirch, 54, was arrested yesterday on a criminal mischief charge of making graffiti, a class A misdemeanor.
- Southold Police arrested a Riverhead man on drug charges last night after getting a tip about an erratic driver in Greenport.
- Police are looking for two men who stole merchandise valued at almost $4,000 from Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store on Feb. 28.
- A 20-year Wading River man was charged with driving while intoxicated in Peconic late Saturday night, Southold Town Police reported Sunday. Police said Matthew E. Ogorman was stopped for failing to travel in his designated lane, and for moving from his lane unsafely. Ogorman failed several roadside sobriety tests administered at the scene, police said. ...
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, May 24-28, 2016.
- Police say the three teens cut a hole in a fence, broke a window to gain entry to a building and removed two quads from the Line Road, Manorville property.
- A Wading River man is facing a felony criminal mischief charge after he was involved in a motor vehicle accident last night on Long Pond Road in Wading River.
- Rasheeda Brown, 30, and Shareem Giles, 45, were both arrested on charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance over the weekend.
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, May 2-6.
- Excerpts from Riverhead Town Justice Court docket for the week of April 25, Justice Allen M. Smith presiding. There were a total of 389 cases on the criminal court docket.
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, April 25 – May 1, 2016
- A Flanders man was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated after being stopped by police on Flanders Road this morning. Southampton Town Police said they received several 911 calls about a vehicle driving erratically northbound on Flanders Road just before 9 a.m. They stopped the vehicle and determined the driver, Fredy Giron, 31, to be in ...