- Cops: Pair arrested on felony larceny charges after stealing merchandise from Target; Masonic Lodge burglarized.
Swimming pool vandal: Unknown person enters fenced Wading River yard, causes ‘extensive damage’ to swimming poolAn unknown person entered a Wading River backyard last month and caused “extensive damage” to a swimming pool by pouring a substance into the water.
- A Ridge man who drove drunk with three children in his vehicle yesterday is facing felony DWI and other charges, Riverhead Town Police said.
- Southampton Police report the arrest of a Flanders man on a misdemeanor DWI charge following a traffic stop on Flanders Road in Riverside early this morning. Police said they arrested Raul Bonilla Perez, 27, just before 2 a.m., after he was stopped for traffic infractions and found to be intoxicated, according to a police report. He was arrested ...
Cops: Riverhead man stole wallets containing $1,300+ from vehicle in Mattituck, charged with grand larcenyCharles Kendall Johnson, 31, was arrested today in Riverhead after a police investigation revealed he stole two wallets from a vehicle in Mattituck, police said.
- A Mastic woman was charged with felony DWI under Leandra’s Law after being stopped by Riverhead Police at the scene of an accident. Police said Janvena C. Minter, 36, at the scene of an accident last night and was determined to be intoxicated. Her 3-year-old daughter was a rear-seat passenger in Minter’s 2000 Hyundai. Minter was arrested ...
- Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Town of Riverhead Police are seeking the public’s help to identify and locate the person or people who stole a dirt bike from a Riverhead home last month.
- Riverhead Police are asking the public’s help on a commercial burglary that occurred early this morning on West Main Street.
- A Riverhead man “brandishing two handguns” is facing a reckless endangerment charge following his arrest last night on Northville Turnpike, according to Riverhead Town Police.
- Riverhead police charged a Sound Beach woman for petit larceny after they say she made several fraudulent returns at a store for cash.
- Maurice Harris of Coram was charged with first degree robbery following a Riverhead Police investigation into a robbery at the Target on Route 58.
Patchogue man arrested after allegedly writing ‘Pain Mgmt’ on sign at Wading River walk-in medical clinicJoseph Mark Kirch, 54, was arrested yesterday on a criminal mischief charge of making graffiti, a class A misdemeanor.
- Southold Police arrested a Riverhead man on drug charges last night after getting a tip about an erratic driver in Greenport.
- Police are looking for two men who stole merchandise valued at almost $4,000 from Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store on Feb. 28.