Real Estate News
- A site plan for the construction of 120,450 square feet of additional retail and accessory uses on a 42-acre Route 58 site gained preliminary approval by the Riverhead Planning Board Thursday.
- Suffolk officials are taking legislative action to continue the county’s farmland preservation program — and protect agriculture — following what they call a devastating blow struck by a State Supreme Court ruling last year.
- Riverhead Town Board yesterday unanimously approved a site plan to convert an East Main Street property into a restaurant and hotel.
- No one turned out for a public hearing on a local authorizing the Riverhead Town Board to pierce the property tax levy cap in 2017.
Walter delivers 2017 budget calling for 4.19-percent tax rate hike — $96 per year on the ‘average’ $350,000 homeRiverhead Town Supervisor Sean Walter delivered his 2017 town budget to the clerk and council members this morning and, as he told the board two weeks ago, it requires the town to pierce the tax levy cap in order to make ends meet. The supervisor’s tentative budget calls for $55.45 million in total spending in the ...
Real Estate Transfers
- Real Estate Transfers during the period of Nov. 16 to Dec. 15, 2016. Fishers Island 06390 M. Kenyon Trust to E. & R. & L. Connolly, Alpine Avenue, One Family Year-Round Residence, .12 Ac., $126,000; on Nov. 25, 2016. Fishers Island LLC to D. & S. Fisher-Owens, 145 Crescent Ave., One Family Year-Round Residence, .51 Ac., $578,000; on ...
- Real estate transfers reported by the Suffolk County Clerk in the towns of Riverhead and Southold.