Real Estate News
- Riverhead Town is considering sweeping zoning code changes intended to boost farmland preservation by allowing residential development in the Route 58 commercial corridor.
- Take a tour of Patchogue with Mayor Paul Pontieri, who discusses the secret of the village’s success and how Riverhead, Patchogue’s ‘sister’ town, may be able to replicate it.
- A site plan for the construction of 120,450 square feet of additional retail and accessory uses on a 42-acre Route 58 site gained preliminary approval by the Riverhead Planning Board Thursday.
- Suffolk officials are taking legislative action to continue the county’s farmland preservation program — and protect agriculture — following what they call a devastating blow struck by a State Supreme Court ruling last year.
- Riverhead Town Board yesterday unanimously approved a site plan to convert an East Main Street property into a restaurant and hotel.
Real Estate Transfers
- Real estate transfers reported by the Suffolk County Clerk in the towns of Riverhead and Southold.
- Real Estate Transfers during the period of Nov. 16 to Dec. 15, 2016. Fishers Island 06390 M. Kenyon Trust to E. & R. & L. Connolly, Alpine Avenue, One Family Year-Round Residence, .12 Ac., $126,000; on Nov. 25, 2016. Fishers Island LLC to D. & S. Fisher-Owens, 145 Crescent Ave., One Family Year-Round Residence, .51 Ac., $578,000; on ...