- McGann-Mercy fell to Mattituck in a hard-fought Class B title game today at Riverhead High School.
- Last night’s senior night at Riverhead High School belonged to coach Dave Spinella, who coached his last game — fittingly, a 70-29 victory over Lindenhurst.
- It was a tough loss the Blue Waves on senior night yesterday, falling 56-50 to Connetquot, coming off a victory over Northport last time out.
- McGann-Mercy fell to Mattituck last night, unable to overcome a smothering Tuckers defense.
- Riverhead Blue Waves lost to Bay Shore at home last night, 73-65.
- McGann-Mercy took a tough loss after making a powerful second-half comeback against Mattituck last night, 39-32.
- Lindenhurst overpowered Riverhead yesterday in an 88-48 loss on the Waves’ home court.
- After a slow start, Riverhead had a strong second half for the win.
- The Riverhead Blue Waves boys basketball team fell to Northport last night at Riverhead High School, 43-37.
- Southold got past McGann-Mercy in a non-league game yesterday at Southold High School.
- It was a tale of two halves yesterday on the Riverhead High School basketball court. The Waves ended the first half just one point behind the undefeated Walt Whitman Wildcats, but they were outscored 34-18 in the second half.