TOWN OF RIVERHEAD
NOTICE OF ADOPTION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that the Town Board of the Town of Riverhead adopted a local law to amend Chapter 301 of the Riverhead Town Code entitled, “Zoning and Land Development – Application procedure; fees” at its regular meeting held on August 21, 2018.
Be it enacted by the Town Board of the Town of Riverhead as follows:
- 301-305. Application procedure; fees.
(1) The applicant shall submit 75% of the review fee set forth in Subsection G(2) of this section with the preliminary site plan application. The remainder of the review fee shall be submitted with the application for final site plan approval. An application for preliminary site plan approval and/or final site plan approval shall not be deemed complete until all fees are paid.
(2) For each site plan application submitted to the Planning Department under the provisions of this chapter, the review fee shall be $500, plus $0.10 per square foot of site improvements and/or altered area, whichever is greater, or $500, plus $0.10 per square foot of gross floor area (cumulative total of all floors) or altered land area, whichever is greater. The fee to review an application to amend a previously approved site plan shall be $500. In no instance shall a site plan review exceed $30,000. For either a preliminary site plan application or final site plan application to be deemed complete, the appropriate fee must be paid. No review of a preliminary site plan or final site plan shall be undertaken until the appropriate fee is paid.
(3) Revisions to a site plan or to elevations which significantly change the character or appearance of the project or which occur after the issuance of a certificate of occupancy shall require resubmission of an amended site plan and shall be charged accordingly.
- Underline represents addition(s)
- Overstrike represents deletion(s)
Dated: Riverhead, New York
August 21, 2018
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
OF THE TOWN OF RIVERHEAD
DIANE M. WILHELM, TOWN CLERK