Support local journalism.

Now more than ever, local news matters.

Missing children

Police seek help finding Little Flower runaway

Police said Autumn Tucker left the facility on Aug. 22 around 12:02 p.m. without permission. Police said she possibly left to go to the Mastic Beach area. No foul play is suspected, police said.

Police seeking public’s help in locating two teen runaways from Little Flower in Wading River

Police said Eianna Delorantis, 18, and Elizabeth Depascale, 17, left the facility at approximately 5:30 pm yesterday. No foul play is suspected, police said.

Update: Missing child located, returned

Update: Jan. 25 - Riverhead Police said Maria Mete was located yesterday in Glen Cove and has been returned to Little Flower...

Police search for runaway teens from Little Flower

Elizabeth Depascale, 16, and Myasia Barker, 14,left the Little Flower facility on foot during the early morning hours of Jan. 15, Riverhead Police said in a press release.

Riverhead Police seek teens missing from Little Flower

Riverhead Police said Kiaralyn Delgado, 16, and Autumn Tucker, 14, left the Little Flower campus together on Friday, Jan. 7 at approximately 3:20 p.m.

Riverhead PD search for teens missing from Little Flower

Cops said Ashley Mariana, 17, and Kiaralyn Delgado, 16, left Little Flower Children's Ranch Sunday night at around 11:05 p.m. by unknown means with an unknown destination, police said in a press release. No foul play is suspected.

Police look for runaway from Timothy Hill facility

Police said Jawan Groover,15,left Timothy Hill Children's Ranch Dec. 9 at about 3 p.m. He is 5'3" tall, 110 lbs., with a dark complexion, brown eyes, short black hair and a light mustache, police said. He was last seen wearing a black sweater, jeans and black shoes.

Riverhead police look for pair of runaways from Timothy Hill facility

Jose Castro, 16, left, and and Jadarrius Hunt, 14, who left the facility together at about 7 p.m. Saturday, police said in a press release Sunday afternoon. Anyone with information is asked to call 631-727-4500.