Riverhead Town Police said a liquor sales compliance check at the Alive on 25 event last night found all locations in compliance with the law.
The investigation targeted the sale of alcohol to patrons under the age of 21 years old, police said. It was part of an ongoing effort by the Riverhead Town Police Department to ensure New York Liquor Authority and New York State Penal Law compliance for the sale of alcohol to minors, according to police.
Police said all of the following festival vendors were found to be in compliance:
- Digger’s Ales n’ Eats, 58 West Main Street
- Long Ireland Brewing Company on East Main Street
- Perabell Food Bar, 65 East Main Street
- Jamesport Farm Brewery on East Main Street
- Craft’d, 127 East Main Street
- North Fork Brewery, 24 East Second Street
This story is free to read thanks in part to the generous support of readers like you. Keep local news free. Become a member today.