Peconic Bay Medical Center will host a blood drive on Aug. 13 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the hospital’s conference rooms A, B and C. For more information, or to reserve a time slot, call Olivia Basaly at 631-548-6804.
Every donation of a pint of blood can save up to three lives according to the American Red Cross.
- ID with signature or photo
- Minimum weight 110 pounds
- Age 16 – 75 (16-year-olds must have parental permission. Age 76 and over need a doctor’s note)
- Eat well (low fat) and drink plenty of fluids
- No tattoos for past 12 months
The survival of local journalism depends on your support.
We are a small family-owned operation. You rely on us to stay informed, and we depend on you to make our work possible. Just a few dollars can help us continue to bring this important service to our community.
Support RiverheadLOCAL today.